Have a classified ad for the Greater Omemee Area? List it today!

Welcome! We are busy getting this section up and running, In the meantime, please bear with us, checking back daily to enjoy the transitions taking place! Please scroll down to see all Ad Categories Omemee Classifieds is an extension of the Omemee Pigeon eFlyerSubscribe today!

Saturday 23 March 2013

Jobs - Bethany Part -Time Assistant Sought -Jewelry Artist

Help wanted Bethany, Ontario ~

 I make funky jewelry out of my home.I am looking for a part time assistant. You don't to have experience because I can teach you, but you need to be good with your hands and have basic drawing skills. Computer skills is an advantage. I am in Bethany, Ontario across from the ski hill. If you are interested please contact me at timatown @ gmail.com or 705.277.2353, or my cell at 416.522.5051 www.thetimacollection.com

No comments:

Get Email Alerts !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner