Have a classified ad for the Greater Omemee Area? List it today!

Welcome! We are busy getting this section up and running, In the meantime, please bear with us, checking back daily to enjoy the transitions taking place! Please scroll down to see all Ad Categories Omemee Classifieds is an extension of the Omemee Pigeon eFlyerSubscribe today!

Monday 6 June 2011

Ride Needed to Peterborough or Oshawa from Omemee

Are you departing Omemee or a nearby town in the morning and willing to accept another passenger? I'm searching for someone to drive me to Peterborough or Oshawa on a regular basis.

I'm normal, sane, and able to chip in for gas. If you have no summer job and can take me to Peterborough, that's fine. I can pay you instead=) I just need a ride Monday-Friday to either destination, so I can make it to work.



Contact

No comments:

Get Email Alerts !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner